New River Ranch is dually licensed by the West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources as a Residential Group Child Care Facility and as a Behavioral Health Center. The Ranch adheres to all state placement regulations. No child is denied our care and services based on race, religion, ethnic origin, or inability to pay for the services.
Residential Services Provided
- Level I Residential group supportive care for children between the ages of 10 through 18 (at time of admittance). Supervised by qualified, trained Teaching Parent couples.
- Residential transitional living program for children 16+ who have demonstrated responsible behaviors and can move toward living on their own.
- Professional evaluations and counseling for residents and families.
- Medical and other health services provided by local physicians.
- Supervised recreational and leisure-time activities including a variety of physical and social activities.
- Education provided in small public school setting with tutoring services.
To inquire about admission, visit our Admissions Criteria Page. You may call (304) 574-1058, or e-mail, [email protected]